As 2011 draws to a close, I want to say, “Thank you,” to everyone who reads and comments on my blog. I always want to thank other bloggers who have linked to my site and/or my posts during 2011.
On the average, just over 1/3 of my readers reach this blog by using a search engine. However, the majority of people end up on my blog by clicking a link somewhere. Where do they find those links?
Well, in 2010, I started putting links to my blog posts on Facebook. And, when I did that, Facebook quickly because the number one referrer to my blog. Facebook was my number one referrer in 2011 also. Plus, in 2011, I added links on Twitter, StumbleUpon, and Google+, and they are near the top of my referrer list as well.
However, there are also several sites/blogs which regularly send readers my way. These are the top 10 blogs/sites which referred readers to my blog (not counting Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Google+, and search engines):
- Eric Carpenter at “A Pilgrim’s Progress“
- Dave Black and his un-blog
- Arthur Sido at “The Voice of One Crying Out in Suburbia“
- Jeremy Myers at “Till He Comes“
- Brant Hansen now at “Brant’s Blog“
- Peter Kirt at “Gentle Wisdom“
- Steve Scott at “From the Pew“
- Bobby Auner at “Deconstructing Neverland“
- Dan Allen at “The Ekklesia in Southern Maine“
- Chad Estes at “Captain’s Blog“
Thank you all for the “link love” during the last year. And, if your blog was not in the top 10 list of referrers, I still appreciate it when you link to my blog.
I hope that in 2012 you will find even more posts to link to here at this blog!