I don’t know Miguel Labrador personally. I’d like to get to know him personally (along with many other people). But, for now, God has him in Ecuador, and I’m in North Carolina, USA.
In this post, Miguel shares several ways that they are discipling others, and how those ways differ from some of the methods often taught or modeled. Using these “directions”, Miguel is seeing four generations of disciple making disciples WITHIN ONE YEAR.
Here are Miguel’s “deviations”:
1. From Follow Up to Follow In
2. From Outreach to Inreach
3. From Fly Paper to Flying Like Eagles
4. From Dependency to Development
5. From Verbal to Tactile
6. From Regimental to Relational
7. From “Because they say so” to “Because he says so”
Miguel describes each one in detail in his post, so jump over and read what he says.
What do you think of Miguel’s “deviations”?