If you are on Facebook, please check out the “Making Disciples” Facebook page. I’m not one of the administrators of this page, so I’m not trying to boost my own traffic. However, I think the statements, questions, and discussion on that page have been outstanding.
Here are some examples of various statements made on the “Making Disciples” page:
- Don’t get caught up in trends ABOUT Making Disciples, get caught up IN Making Disciples.
- Making Disciples is a relational, intentional, supernatural and incarnational process. It speaks to a fluidity wrapped and compelled by the love of God! Jesus modeled it well!
- Don’t wait for change in order to Make Disciples, Initiate it by Making Disciples.
- Heres a tip: Making Disciples starts with loving the people God puts in your path.
And, here are a few of the questions asked on the page:
- What are some common roadblocks to effective Disciple Making?
- Is apprenticeship a good synonym for Discipleship? Why or why not?
- What is the most effective environment for making disciples?
- What experiences have you had using the Internet as a vehicle for making disciples?
If you use Facebook, I encourage you visit the “Making Disciples” page, join it, and take part in the discussions. Let’s help one another make disciples.