From time to time, I get emails or comments asking questions about New Testament (Koine) Greek. I know that many of my readers have studied Greek, and I know that other readers are currently learning Greek or are interested in learning Greek.
I would like to assist those who are studying NT Greek. But, while I have already talked with several people about this, I would like more input. If you don’t mind sharing with us, please answer the following questions:
- Are you currently studying Greek, have you studied it in the past, or do you want to (plan to) study Greek in the future?
- If you have studied Greek in the past or if you are studying it now, how do you currently use Greek in your study of Scripture?
- Why is knowing NT Greek important or not important to you?
- Would you be more interested in motivational help, grammatical/syntactical help, linguistic/discourse help, other help?
- Do you have any other suggestions, questions, or comments about learning and using NT Greek, I would love to hear them.
I would greatly appreciate your feedback!